At our office, we understand that not everyone is a fan of dentist appointments. We know that visiting the dentist can be scary and the paperwork overwhelming. However, our team is dedicated to providing all of our patients with a smooth and relaxing visit. No matter your age, oral health needs, or past dental experiences, you can always expect an easy appointment at the office of Martin D. Skrapits, DMD We not only provide modern, safe, state-of-the-art services, but you can also expect for our team to provide warm, friendly, one-on-one treatment.
Your comfort, your health, and your happiness are our first priority.
Your first visit at our office includes:
- A review of your dental and medical history forms
- Complete X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Dental cleaning- our hygienist will thoroughly clean and polish your teeth
- Oral exam- after the cleaning, our dentists will come in to make sure your teeth, mouth and gums are healthy and check for early signs of tooth decay or cavities.
- Consultation- after the cleaning and oral exam, our dentists will set time aside to talk with you individually and discuss any further need for treatment and/or services, answer any questions and just get to know you better.
We make your visits quick and easy by allowing you to print and fill out your forms prior to your visit. We also provide our fun “Dental Fun Facts” form for our younger patients. Please bring the following to your dental visit:
For any additional questions or concerns regarding your first visit with us, feel free to give us a call at (908) 852-5060. We look forward to seeing you!